Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3583339 times)

can we just banish kidalex and red spy from this thread
all they do when they come here is say "ur aRT GAY", have a quick laugh, and leave
maybe the art is actually gay
weird how the world works sometimes

the problem with making special interest art is that nobody outside of your awkward special interest community is going to understand or appreciate any of the effort you're putting into it
This is true

I would like to take a moment to talk about my experiences at college, and that my art classes don't start off with simple characters or cartoons. We observed the real world, how organisms move and dwindle their structures down to their basic shapes. And we are not taught to draw slowly to get every detail down. We draw as quickly and light as possible, so that we may understand the flow of the body and the shape of the person or animal. We only add the details once our basic shapes are in place. If we do not know how their bodies function, we will never know how to draw them.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 10:02:05 PM by cblock360 »

special interest artists are disgusting degenerates

did I not just
admitting to foot special interest is like admitting to being CIA

admitting to foot special interest is like admitting to being CIA
I kind of did it like a year ago

im gonna make the foot special interest foot finished

Tried not to make 'em extra  t h i c c

can we just banish kidalex and red spy from this thread
all they do when they come here is say "ur aRT GAY", have a quick laugh, and leave

it really strains my mind why you of all people would say this

Tried not to make 'em extra  t h i c c
chill on the thigh gap my brother

you can hide a loving glock in that thigh gap
just unzip, pull it out of the compartment and the forgeter is caught by suprise when he tries to rape you when he ends up being mugged

Imagine hiding a gun in your vagina and if someone tries to rape you it goes off and blows their pelvis to shreds

there's an "anti-rape" condom that acts like a bear trap when someone tries to rape you