Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3481696 times)

been a while since i posted here

dragon practice is still a thing tho

kinda just messing around with sketchy wip heads, trying to see if it goes anywhere i guess? I want to work on my heads and get them somewhere like this in terms of quality: https://www.deviantart.com/night-faros/art/SeaDragon-812699265 and https://www.deviantart.com/naseilen/art/Dragon-40-800233377
Some of the dragon head drawings ive seen are pretty simple-looking but they still manage to look good and im not sure how to achieve it. It's weird, its like everyone knows some kind of secret that I dont. Obviously those people i see have drawn more than me and have loads more experience, but im not sure how to go about getting there. I keep redrawing them and practicing but I never really land where i want, if that makes sense. Im not sure how to practice better

other dragon heads i did that i spent more time on:

also some claw/foot practice cuz thats hard too:

also side dragon:

(weird colored stuff around the face lines are erased remains of a ref image)

yeah very short legged dragon

make dragon 2x - 3x it's length and it'd be gr8

im a long boi
but ye i agree i rly like how it's coming out so far tho!! about the head thing idk i think ur actually nailing it quite well from what i can tell
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 01:37:43 PM by gr8dayseth »

make him longer
what dragon are yall talking about

also gimme advice on the heads >:(

what dragon are yall talking about
dragon on top image, dragon on bottom image

the only dragons u showed full bodies of

also gimme advice on the heads >:(
they fine

dragon on top image, dragon on bottom image
the only dragons u showed full bodies of
no i mean of the two, which one were you talking about when you said to make it 2x - 3x its length, because you said "dragon", not "dragons", so are you talking about the top or bottom one

no i mean of the two, which one were you talking about when you said to make it 2x - 3x its length, because you said "dragon", not "dragons", so are you talking about the top or bottom one
i was more talking about the bottom one cus it's a direct side view of the drag'n

both could use some elongation tho

nice job nixton. how long did it take you to make that?

damn nixton that's really freakin good

offical art fo a game lookin ass

:)  like it

I like going through all of pompmakers art alot of its cool wholesome stuff
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 01:10:00 AM by Boomsticks Alt »

has breast plating technology gone too far

Took like 8 hrs or so, also thanks.