Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3482094 times)

I did that years ago, it's earlier in this thread

pomp favorite artist

Get a Load of This!

THE SKULL QUEEN!!!

Deviantart Link:
https://www.d eviantart.com/minorbrandon21/art/The-Skull-Queen-829226423
That's actually kinda cool. Let's hope you don't turn out like kiwi

She’ll get a load alright

i have immense shame in making this but people say it's good for a mouse drawing

-snip-
i have immense shame in making this but people say it's good for a mouse drawing
-snip-
as long as you aren't posting traced art again it's an improvement, draw whatever interests you and if you love drawing then pursue learning all the hard stuff like perspective and color theory

and by traced art I mean tracing over pictures, unova didn't steal art thank god

elaborate
kiwihermit is a minor, 16 years old. he draws research and publicly posts it on twitter. he then proceeds to scream at the people in his replies responding with stereotypical reply guy stuff, stirring up alot of drama so he gets clout. soon he starts to get all edgy and stuff so his simps will desperately attempt to make him look like a good guy, further accentuating the drama and giving him even more clout. repeat

kiwihermit is a minor, 16 years old. he draws research and publicly posts it on twitter. he then proceeds to scream at the people in his replies responding with stereotypical reply guy stuff, stirring up alot of drama so he gets clout. soon he starts to get all edgy and stuff so his simps will desperately attempt to make him look like a good guy, further accentuating the drama and giving him even more clout. repeat
oh that guy. that guy.

brother who

brother who
tl;dr person who has barely improved since their start 2 years ago, had a hugbox discord where they rejected nearly all criticisms and vented about issues such as their mother asking for rent from the money she knew he got from furry research and still allowed and then backed off when he rejected, doesn't know how to draw men, only draws thiccy females in the exact same proportions with different heads, all that kinda stuff. the thing i was mainly talking about is his art has been basically women in the same loveualized proportions since he posted his thread about it

What the hell kinda convo did I walk into