Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3481492 times)

me in monster hunter world be like

wanted 2 make a new twitter pfp so might as well post it here

tl;dr person who has barely improved since their start 2 years ago, had a hugbox discord where they rejected nearly all criticisms and vented about issues such as their mother asking for rent from the money she knew he got from furry research and still allowed and then backed off when he rejected, doesn't know how to draw men, only draws thiccy females in the exact same proportions with different heads, all that kinda stuff. the thing i was mainly talking about is his art has been basically women in the same loveualized proportions since he posted his thread about it
bro isn't this like every furry/research artist born nowadays, like brother just jack off to the catgirl tits and stfu

i will say that catgirls are lame 100%

forget YOU forget YOU forget YOu

i see you are the futanari type, then.

so you have chosen death.

I have too many ideas.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 11:07:45 AM by Redconer »

you've heard of banana magazines but i bet your ass isn't ready for loving candy cane magazines

I have too many ideas.
the only person i would wanna see shoot up my school

rabbit girls are better

catgirls are just monstergirls for pussies. go the full way - furry - or go monstergirl

catgirls are just monstergirls for pussies. go the full way - furry - or go monstergirl
quoted for truth

factual