Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3482235 times)

Thank God
Please, i ask you nicely to remove the quote and by extension, that image

Please what bitch? You didn't even announce a report so you don't get any points

User was banned for this post

Leopard.hosting.pecon.us send their regards.

Please what bitch? You didn't even announce a report so you don't get any points
I don't appreciate my personal business being flaunted around, please remove that quote

I don't appreciate my personal business being flaunted around, please remove that quote
Post your Modern Warfare K/D and maybe I will consider it

Post your Modern Warfare K/D and maybe I will consider it
Here's my ranked K/D from OG Halo 3 instead

Completely did not realize that Kidalex's post was not actually deleted, it was just past a wall of art (not to discredit Carol's art, it's great stuff), but my request still stands, i don't like my personal business being waved around

User was banned for this post
My Face ( My Face When) Kidalex can't post bullstuff on the forums since he doesn't have any more accounts to get banned for inane reasons

i drew this with mouse

there is a much worse sequel

it was just past a wall of art (not to discredit Carol's art, it's great stuff),
danke

child enthusiasts on the blockland forums when i use google
blockland is secretly a child enthusiast ring and that was its whole purpose. looks like they don't appreciate rats either

You guys arent DRAWING, HEY, I SEE YOU stuffPOSTING in the Donald J Annoying Orange megathread - put down that iphone and pick up that pencil ya BUMS

I bought a pen display and was playin around in krita