Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3481725 times)

Yo wtf pomp art in haachama video (0:13) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCRB01W3VeY
pomp is in the big leagues now, i hope you remember us when you're selling feet nfts for trillions of dollars

unironically i think pomp's feet art could be pretty successful nfts but please dont actually jump into that stuffty fad please thanks

cant frame pomps nfts and put them on my wall

pomp is in the big leagues now, i hope you remember us when you're selling feet nfts for trillions of dollars
unironically i think pomp's feet art could be pretty successful nfts but please dont actually jump into that stuffty fad please thanks

nft more like no loving thanks
you can't lick a receipt for feet

Coming back to this thread after 15 million billion years and seeing that pompmaker's art has progressed this far is god damn inspiring. Cute feet also.

Coming back to this thread after 15 million billion years and seeing that pompmaker's art has progressed this far is god damn inspiring. Cute feet also.
QFT (QUOTED FOR TRUTH SNIFF

That's not how you should handle science juice

cool furgonomics with the hole in skirt for tail

with enough of these posts you probably will actually turn some people into foot special interestists, they’re seriously so well drawn