Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3481726 times)

my friend recently discovered that she has a foot special interest so i showed her your art and now people think I have a foot special interest

my friend recently discovered that she has a foot special interest so i showed her your art and now people think I have a foot special interest
you have a foot special interest

with enough of these posts you probably will actually turn some people into foot special interestists, they’re seriously so well drawn
Patient zero

with enough of these posts you probably will actually turn some people into foot special interestists, they’re seriously so well drawn
yeah. wonder who 😏

yeah. wonder who 😏
imply what you want, ill be here enjoying my purely vanilla stuff

you have a foot special interest

Weird question, me and a friend have been trying to do art, and so far, sticking to the phun deez. I had a more experienced art friend show me how he constructs before making his final product. It was a mass of shapes—so I can assume people can construct figures differently, but what I don't understand is anatomy. I mean, I know to study real life references, but is there other resources to help break anatomy down? Like the limbs and torso?

Weird question, me and a friend have been trying to do art, and so far, sticking to the phun deez. I had a more experienced art friend show me how he constructs before making his final product. It was a mass of shapes—so I can assume people can construct figures differently, but what I don't understand is anatomy. I mean, I know to study real life references, but is there other resources to help break anatomy down? Like the limbs and torso?
"figure drawing for all it's worth" book and frank reilly method. look at medical textbooks for specifics on anatomy then real pictures of people to try to identify what you saw without skin in the medical books

poor girl has cox for one arm and comcast for the other

how silly of me to share this everywhere except for here

a drawing i made of my OC from spacestation 13
posting in fullsize so you can see the crisp pixels

is that a soraka horn