Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3482081 times)

Treecko time why the forget are the last few pages filled with feet

feesh

I don't think ravens eat fish but I had to make this drawing unique somehow lmfao

-birb-
a yummy snack and a nice fan art <3

they can eat fish yes!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 10:14:37 AM by gr8dayseth »

The sprite art thread here has died, and I am too lazy to start another one up.
So here are four sprites of characters I did on paint.net for my small project I'm working on RPG Maker 2003.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 12:34:15 PM by gameboy19 »

nice sprites! one small critique: the black outlines on blond dude's hair and girl's white shirt are out of place and look real crusty when zoomed out. if you're going to do "disconnected outline" (is that the term?) only do it with close-ish colors in value. you could probably get away with using red shirt color as blond hair outline. unsure of what to do with white shirt; probably just use darkest blue and it'll look OK?

i have some pixel art too that will probably make you disregard all my thoughts on lineart oops. i dont like doing lines at this small of resolution bc it feels too Chunky

nice sprites! one small critique: the black outlines on blond dude's hair and girl's white shirt are out of place and look real crusty when zoomed out. if you're going to do "disconnected outline" (is that the term?) only do it with close-ish colors in value. you could probably get away with using red shirt color as blond hair outline. unsure of what to do with white shirt; probably just use darkest blue and it'll look OK?

Thanks for the comment I will say that in all honesty I have no clue with the principles of sprite art despite many people sending tutorials several times to no effect and that I was mostly basing the spriting off of Terranigma's sprite works which does something similar to that effect.

I'll try to keep that in mind but don't hold your breath on it I'd say. Still, thanks for the critique though!

i have some pixel art too that will probably make you disregard all my thoughts on lineart oops. i dont like doing lines at this small of resolution bc it feels too Chunky
-snip snap-

Nah man they're good, remind me of some of the more modern pixel games like Kingdom actually.

finally gave my raven boi a name, Bottlecap!

look how smug he is after finding a shiny bottle cap and making a necklace with it

Love this purple fella that you post every now and then
goshh same very cute

I am enjoying this wholesome drawings megathread/

I am enjoying this wholesome drawings megathread/
im not, i miss the anime toes.

happy shared birthday foot brother HH

you missed the opportunity to use a whistle and go *fweet fweet*

« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 11:41:06 AM by Masterlegodude »