Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3481673 times)

Based feet poster
I mean, you can't deny he's eerily good at drawing da feet.

That's what I come here to appreciate, not in to feet just love pomps art

let people appreciate art regardless of the art being special interestistic or not

also ur a furry so ur opinion is invalid :^)

let people appreciate art regardless of the art being special interestistic or not
also ur a furry so ur opinion is invalid :^)
exactly I'm a furry which means you can find a comprehensive list of my special interestes online. have pride in your kinks 😤

Why would you have pride in something you jerk off to, it's just something you jerk off to, that's like being proud of your favorite food being spaghetti

Why would you have pride in something you jerk off to, it's just something you jerk off to, that's like being proud of your favorite food being spaghetti
this is like a cringe, sad little baby perspective. it's just pitiful. grow up, get some sick special interestes, you'll start to understand

hey man i like spaghetti

I take much pride in my favorite food being pizza, the best food ever created by humankind

exactly I'm a furry which means you can find a comprehensive list of my special interestes online. have pride in your kinks 😤
conversely: also have pride in not having weird kinks

i am vanilla as stuff.

I mean, you can't deny he's eerily good at drawing da feet.
pomp has directly confirmed before that they have a foot special interest, which is part of why they learned to draw feet so well

Wanda from Don't Starve Together as an arknights character (this was a commission)

about time you made something not focused on feet!!!!!!!!