Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3631367 times)

Practically no replies for the whole day on this topic and you say that in response to old comments. I suppose it's good that I got a page loss from that, tho

I'm not looking for criticism. I'm just venting..
assisted un-pageloss

i'm looking for the meaning behind this drawing and my first guess is that the wings represent your mood and the guitar music, so im guessing you were upset/disturbed/unhappy about something and music made your day better? or maybe you're just saying music is generally an escape or day-brightener.

Take it however you want, but it feels weird to have feelings dissected like that.

Take it however you want, but it feels weird to have feelings dissected like that.
i'm never one for deep emotional stuff in stuff (which sucks because we're apparently going to be doing a lot of that in my english class) so i know how you feel
that's some neat are tho, i really dig your kind of loose, messy style
it's charming in a way

i'm never one for deep emotional stuff in stuff (which sucks because we're apparently going to be doing a lot of that in my english class) so i know how you feel

i feel the same way
mostly because i think that you could be interpreting something in a completely different way than the author intends unless he's like "you can interpret it however you want"

yeah that's kind of how i view it too
as someone who's heralded as the future valedictorian and overall know-it-all (annoyingly enough though, i really only get a average grades), i really kind of avoid doing anything abstract because i don't want to get stuff wrong and get ridiculed

assisted un-pageloss

i'm looking for the meaning behind this drawing and my first guess is that the wings represent your mood and the guitar music, so im guessing you were upset/disturbed/unhappy about something and music made your day better? or maybe you're just saying music is generally an escape or day-brightener.

Maybe its just

A DRAWWWIINGG????

I draw when I vent and it has no emotional meaning behind it.

that tiny center area is where virginia woolf lives

in other news, doodles from the past two weeks or so

Maybe its just

A DRAWWWIINGG????

I draw when I vent and it has no emotional meaning behind it.

Oh my god that is my new favorite image.

dr pepper as illlustrated by junjo ito
ah, uh
in improv we were doing a bit that involved setting for a party, and one of the fellas is going through his cabinets and remarks "now i've got the chips, the wavy chips, the dr. pepper, the wavy dr. pepper...."
it was inspiring, what can i say

who needs PANTS when ya got no forgetin' bits ta' cover...

Cant handle the adorabuuuu~