Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3592349 times)

I usually draw them like that so yeah I guess

okey just wondering

its neat

have an art dump you muthas

been playin' too much tf2
holy stuff this is great
okey just wondering

its neat
also thanks
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 01:33:58 PM by Zay »

have an art dump you muthas
-snap-

Holy stuff i was looking at the other stuff on your tumblr and damn its lovey post more

thanks! :) hah well i wouldnt wanna start filling this thread up with all my stuff, but since you mentioned my tumblr i guess i'll say if anyone wants to see more >>> http://matinat0r.tumblr.com/

there's not that much more fanart past like a week, most of it is just studies and sketches from before. i do have to start doing more of those again though...

Excellent work as always, toph

edit: also no tophius you cannot keep this from the blockland community

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 03:43:08 PM by LoLBert »

the way toph does his lines is crazy cool, negative space stuff is always awesome
i'm kinda wondering whether you switch between brushes or use pressure sensitivity though, it's hard to tell since i can see evidence of both in that image of the soldier. the teeth is great.

i've used the default photoshop square brush for forever now. I think the beach scout pic is the only one on my tumblr where i've started to use different brushes (smooth round brush and the chalk one)

as for sensitivity it depends. sometimes i work with it on sometimes not. the soldier one was with just the square brush with sensitivity off, which kinda helps with that really bold look. 90% of the time i work with it on though

Excellent work as always, toph

edit: also no tophius you cannot keep this from the blockland community

-

foiled again :(

Guys, I got a drawing request

Leviathan Titan from EVE please

trying out a style with no outlines to see what it's like

EDIT:

aaa how do draw mouths
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 07:52:02 PM by Zay »

You won't know until you've tried. Don't live you're life always second guessing yourself. Also, I can guarantee at least one person won't "hate" your stuff - me. And I can tell you that several other people in this thread would pretty much say the same thing. Considering how many times we've said, "post your artwork", don't you think that kinda sorta mean we do want to see it?
My dad locked me out of my laptop last night so I couldn't if I wanted to
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 05:41:09 PM by ßlöükfáce »

Guys, I got a drawing request

Leviathan Titan from EVE please

ah yes. the one that resembles a gigantic slab of driftwood. that's a nice one

do you guys digital art with a tablet?

i really need a new tablet lol

do you guys digital art with a tablet?

i really need a new tablet lol
i always used my mouse

i always used my mouse
i can't digital art for my life idk why