Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3587734 times)

Except the only thing he really has in common story-wise is that he's an undead knight who kind of sucks.
he should do a crossover to establish they're totally not related c:

he should do a crossover to establish they're totally not related c:
im gonna shellack you

im gonna shellack you
are you gonna CLAM up, maybe on PORPOISE, he'll TUNA around and SCALLOP you! he's such an old CRAB, remember? just FLOUNDER! you'll just have to SEA what'll happen when he comes near! ii'm URCHIN you not to be NAUTILUS in front of abel!

are you gonna CLAM up, maybe on PORPOISE, he'll TUNA around and SCALLOP you! he's such an old CRAB, remember? just FLOUNDER! you'll just have to SEA what'll happen when he comes near! ii'm URCHIN you not to be NAUTILUS in front of abel!

not winter red
in all honesty the colors don't look very pleasing together

you arent redjohn stop

you arent redjohn stop
WHALE JUST MAKE A N-OCEAN TO FIND OUT HUH

WHALE JUST MAKE A N-OCEAN TO FIND OUT HUH

water you trying to do, you know that I am the reel basster of this
that was only the warmup, im creeking my knuckles right now
let's dive right in, shell we?
try to keep your head above water, because im about to tank you with a hull of a lot of puns
did you catch that? these puns are just sailing by your head. in fact you might not be fin after you see the full scale of this post
my wording is so fluid that the puns are just streaming by
i don't think i need to be any more pacific when i say this is not a fluke

can't you sea that it a piers you have been tongue tide