Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3591431 times)

[img]
Great style emulation, but I'm curious if anyone has tried to mix the old pokemon art style with the new style? I do like the extreme use of whites in the old ones but the overall drawing style of the new one is much more solid

oh but if it wasn't pokemon you were emulating in the first place i'd feel bad ;-;

Great style emulation, but I'm curious if anyone has tried to mix the old pokemon art style with the new style? I do like the extreme use of whites in the old ones but the overall drawing style of the new one is much more solid

oh but if it wasn't pokemon you were emulating in the first place i'd feel bad ;-;
I agree, also yes I was mimicking pokemon.

Something super-fukin ugly

i just read a few pages back and people talking bad about skype. I used skype all the time to chat with my friends and it's not bad at all. No issues at all.

i just read a few pages back and people talking bad about skype. I used skype all the time to chat with my friends and it's not bad at all. No issues at all.
Skype has so many issues it's not even funny, especially the god-forsaken mobile version. Hell, comparing it to other IM services makes it look even worse.

Not sure if this really belongs here at this point, but I've started taking my art to animation.

It's still a wip, but I think it's coming along nicely.

i died to this god damn cerberus boss in the last dungeon of ff3 and i'm angry about it
i have to start ALLLLLLL THE WAY BACK AT THE CRYSTAL TOWER NOW

I'm going to stream art for some nerds but it's gonna be research so I don't know if/how I should link it wow!

I'm going to stream art for some nerds but it's gonna be research so I don't know if/how I should link it wow!
Link it on your site and you already link your site.

Link it on your site and you already link your site.
Yeah, that's probably a good idea.

I went out today to hang out with one of my friends and she was like "hey do you want this tablet i never use" so!!

It's a baby Bamboo so it'll be a little while for me to get used to it, but hey, yay!

does it have pressure sensitivity

cause if so you should use it

does it have pressure sensitivity

cause if so you should use it
Yeah, I just haven't quite set everything up. Still trapped in wobbly line hell.