Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590126 times)

I had a lot of schooling rip yea I could send you some videos

im assuming you know who feng zhu is he graduated from the school i'm attending right now,  if you don't look up his videos on youtube

This guy I was in a class with is going to his school in Singapore, seems cool but I'm going to train for something else after I get my AA. I would love to go to a real art school, but the ripoff factor along with not wanting to turn what I love into a job makes me want to learn more art stuff on my own after an AA. I always hear artists say 'here's some fanart, haven't been able to draw for myself in months!' and that is not what I want to do. I also find it stupid how people who run art schools and the teachers in them are ok with sucking asinine amounts of money out of students, just for the loving name. I used to want to be an animator, but after following students in art universities and artists on twitter, I learned that they are always stressed out and have unrealistic deadlines. I'm happy with a predictable career where I come in the same time the same 5 days a week, get money to pay bills. And draw in my chill, homework-(career and school)-free, free time with my hot wife.

I'm not stuffting on anyone for doing what they want. This is just my answer to the question, that if I had a penny for every time I heard it, I would be able to buy Sony and make a Walkman mp3 player that was worth a stuff. 'What do you want to do for a career?'
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:18:31 PM by Scorch »

Dem eyebrows tho
also this really confused me and my friend thought this entire thing was a box eyebrow

this is how it should be. are we seeing the same thing??

my friend thought this entire thing was a box eyebrow
that's what I'm seeing and it's hilarious

so wait

are her boobs like loving huge or are those censors comically big

so wait

are her boobs like loving huge or are those censors comically big
there was probably no need for censorship l o l