Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590237 times)

take a guess buddy
theres no need to censor the tiddy
its clearly a nippless freak

man of mad

need to adjust posture still
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 10:33:15 PM by Lalam24 »

holy stuff

can we confirm femadman tho

Matt by day, Man of Mad by also day.

Anyone do rwby fanart?

there's pissbabies, then there's pissedbabies

I'm surprised you can all tell it's a loving baby.  I don't even know how to draw baby bodies so I think the closest thing I thought of was yoshi's body

also posture adjustments

at this rate I'll be spamming too many updates so after this I won't update until me and trog make significant progress from here.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 04:14:17 AM by Lalam24 »

This guy I was in a class with is going to his school in Singapore, seems cool but I'm going to train for something else after I get my AA. I would love to go to a real art school, but the ripoff factor along with not wanting to turn what I love into a job makes me want to learn more art stuff on my own after an AA. I always hear artists say 'here's some fanart, haven't been able to draw for myself in months!' and that is not what I want to do. I also find it stupid how people who run art schools and the teachers in them are ok with sucking asinine amounts of money out of students, just for the loving name. I used to want to be an animator, but after following students in art universities and artists on twitter, I learned that they are always stressed out and have unrealistic deadlines. I'm happy with a predictable career where I come in the same time the same 5 days a week, get money to pay bills. And draw in my chill, homework-(career and school)-free, free time with my hot wife.

I'm not stuffting on anyone for doing what they want. This is just my answer to the question, that if I had a penny for every time I heard it, I would be able to buy Sony and make a Walkman mp3 player that was worth a stuff. 'What do you want to do for a career?'

I had the same mentality of why pay a stupid amount for a school for it's name and I knew some of the stress behind it.

Then adulthood hit me in the face and I realized the unrealistic deadlines are what your gonna end up doing for projects and the money with the name is actually really helpful for connections.

I understand it can be stressful but hey, at the end of the day your making bank for literally creating this out of your imagination it's pretty neat if you think about it. I'd rather be doing art and creating my own world then working at a 9-6  office desk job pushing numbers all day.

Becareful of what school you go to though, even though FZD is blown up the school has pretty stuffty standards and I found out the hard way that you need to be at a certain level before you enter or you're gonna get forgeted in the ass hard. Been three months in, I have pulled multiple all nighters and borderlined almost went to the hospital for knocking out and almost bashing the back of my head onto asphalt.

It's hard work but schools do this so when you get out into the field you're gonna be better then any self taught person out there. I'm not saying self teaching is bad it's just that sometimes it's hard to give yourself discipline and time management and this another thing that schooling provides.

rip me been 3 months it's been hell but I've learned a lot.

Maybe it's not something you should decide now save it until you get closer into figuring what  college you are going to do, things change over time even opinions.

ARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTT.

gunnyz what tablet do u have