Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3590317 times)

I thought that was funny for a bit but then looked at your comment history and found that you're disgusting. What was the reason for posting that exactly?

I thought that was funny for a bit but then looked at your comment history and found that you're disgusting. What was the reason for posting that exactly?

where the forget did that come from

where the forget did that come from
well, he's not wrong about red spy

hes just saying the face is funny out of context

chill out man.

well, he's not wrong about red spy
the same could be said about 70% of this forum, including you and I

Yeah yeah, it is really, which is why I enjoyed the comment at first, but I just got a bit heated at some of the bullstuff he posted. Went through his comment history to see if I can remember the dude. I'm not trying to start anything, sorry. Its also not my place to bring up stuff that has nothing to do with whats happening right now, my bad.

Yeah yeah, it is really, which is why I enjoyed the comment at first, but I just got a bit heated at some of the bullstuff he posted. Went through his comment history to see if I can remember the dude. I'm not trying to start anything, sorry.
I can't bash on you too much I've lashed out at people for stupider stuff than this

Wait isn't lolbert that guy who freaked the forget out when someone pointed out a mistake he made one time?

cmon I though those days were over man

If someone drags this stuff out anymore Im gunna get REALLY irate.
Someone better post some drawings.

if it counts for anything, here's this little tidbit of some bullstuff i'm working on at another forum that makes zero sense out of context but hey it's a drawing:

H-hey guys, did you see what skeletor did on the last page? It was kind of epic, h-huh?

Yes and its one of the reasons I'm still reluctant to post anything here, god knows why I still do. I'm a very passionate person and that tends to exaggerate and blow things out of proportion but at least I'm still open minded enough to admit when I'm wrong and try and become a better person by it.

I'm still very upset about that stuff that happened, though.

a small ref sheet of freya and vivi i made for some FF9 fanstrips once the remake comes out on steam:

still working on making workable designs for the rest lol
H-hey guys, did you see what skeletor did on the last page? It was kind of epic, h-huh?
it was pretty fruity

SUCK MY BONE HE-MAN
I was so loving tempted to change the color so that it would say "i'm handicapped" in your end.

I have created a Tumblr precisely for art. http://radnakin.tumblr.com/

Sadly, I only have a couple works because my motivation to make anything has been totally ruined by my condition.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 06:26:58 PM by Rednakin »