Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3579858 times)

ive never drawn a peeny before what did i do to deserve this

"if two ghosts were in a haunted house and one of them killed the other with ectoplasm would that be forgeted up or what"
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 06:52:53 PM by foulprairiedog »

ive never drawn a peeny before
fear not, i have made a tutorial

« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 08:49:33 PM by PowerDag »

Beajnsvjasnveaveavasjfhawf.

is that a kangaroo or a dog

So uhh, yikes, my art topic became too old to post in! I thought editing the OP once in a while would keep it alive, but I was wrong. I intended to scan a bunch of sketches and such to make up for a few months of absence, but I suppose its too late for me at this point? I spent too much time playing new vidya games and studyin' fer classes and put drawing on the back-burner. If there's no other options I guess I'll just have to start another art topic if that's preferred - which'll teach me to not update it for a long time - but for now I'll post little things here again.

A character concept I've had on the mind recently:

Some weird revolvers based around tea for Khain - I guess I've also had revolvers on the mind as of late:

Venom Snake, sorry it's not Revolver Ocelot. I wanted to try to give him a stuff eating grin but it didn't work:

Felicia from Fire Emblem Fates:

ask crazy to edit his last post in your thread, that'll bring it back to life

also, nice tea revolvers. classy

So uhh, yikes, my art topic became too old to post in!
At least it ended on a funny page number

But yeah, Crazy's still active, so you can probably get him to edit his post to re-new your topic

Yo I'm getting the craziest deja vu right now...
Good stuff though flamecano

fear not, i have made a tutorial

thank you for your wisdom

A character concept I've had on the mind recently:

Some weird revolvers based around tea for Khain - I guess I've also had revolvers on the mind as of late:

those are really neato

does drawing with a mouse even count as drawing

does drawing with a mouse even count as drawing
it's more like torture imo but it's still drawing