Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3586152 times)

are those marshmallows

"I'll eat my hat" lmao

its a cork hat australians use the cork hat because it keeps bugs out of their face since the bugs can actually kill you

its a cork hat australians use the cork hat because it keeps bugs out of their face since the bugs can actually kill you

They can't kill me if they can't catch me.

Three hours of coloring and shading in GIMP finally paid off.
This was actually a traditional drawing using some kind of dixon pencil, outlines were drawn over.

my favorite part is the white lines

my favorite part is the white lines

I must be blind, where are you looking?

These white lines

They're everywhere

I must be blind, where are you looking?
around the lines in the picture, probably because of the fillcan not playing well with anti-aliased lines. it's a common issue in paint.net which can be solved by turning off anti-aliasing on the lines (which imo tends to look better anyway), or if it's too late for that, you can play around with the tolerance of the fillcan until it works a bit better

colour in using the brush on a layer below the outline
or you get that awful white stuffe around the lines

I still don't see it lol
around the lines in the picture, probably because of the fillcan not playing well with anti-aliased lines. it's a common issue in paint.net which can be solved by turning off anti-aliasing on the lines (which imo tends to look better anyway), or if it's too late for that, you can play around with the tolerance of the fillcan until it works a bit better
I'll see if I can color over the areas around the picture but it might not help since I still cant even see them.

The white pixels all around your line art