Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3640784 times)

i shrank head, is it good now
ah yea that's a lot better
Hey guys, remember when drawing was not about pleasing people's roosters and made for decoration and beauty?
er do you think that the glaceon is lovey

er do you think that the glaceon is lovey

also thanks, i really think the smaller head actually makes it look more like a glaceon tbh

Hey guys, remember when drawing was not about pleasing people's roosters and made for decoration and beauty?
no, actually...

Shut the forget up. You have no idea what you're talking about.

yo, art doesn't have any rules my dude, you may not be as into some subject matters and that's fine; it doesn't have to make anyone else's work less valid

is there some kind of meme i can use to point out how pretentious this is

Set an example and draw some stuff yourself
I'll have to reverse image search to see if you didn't steal it though

Hey, do you remember that everyone had a little something called "free will" and don't need to accommodate for your special needs?
I'll have to reverse image search to see if you didn't steal it though
Wasn't there some scandal a while back when someone was stealing art?

Wasn't there some scandal a while back when someone was stealing art?
Zedrow was posting pictures of models and claiming them as his own if that's what you're talking about.

It's like saying you get a hard-on for Mona Lisa.

Zedrow was posting pictures of models and claiming them as his own if that's what you're talking about.
Like 3D models? That's not what I'm talking about, I mean in this very thread.
Are you an elaborate spambot or do you just have a tomato for a brain

Shut the forget up

WOAHWAOHOWAOHOAWOHOWAOHOWOHOW HOWOHOWOHWOHOWH THERE ARE CHILD PEOPPLE HEREG OMG

it literally isn't. what the forget is wrong with you

Shut the forget up

t h i c c