Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3481767 times)

I want to ____ that wasp.

I want to ____ that wasp.
eat
considering you're a loving PREYING MANTIS YO U forgetER

I don't know frog anatomy, but has Kici ever tried looking down?
i learned from Jurassic park that frogs can change their love

i learned from Jurassic park that frogs can change their love
only if obama makes them drink chemicals though

I'm proud of this one

and this one too

only if obama makes them drink chemicals though
Turning the freakin' frogs gay

eat
considering you're a loving PREYING MANTIS YO U forgetER

more like eat out

t-to a nice restaurant yes

I'm proud of this one
and this one too
i like em both they nice

more like eat out

t-to a nice restaurant yes
and order wasp fetuses
you sick forget
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 09:35:23 AM by crazies alt »

Sorry for PS.

This was a quick drawing I did on my new tablet. I was testing the blending tools and whatnot. It only took like 10 minutes and it's really stuffty, but I thought i'd share it with you guys anyways.

and order wasp fetuses
you sick forget
Sounds delicious I mean terrible.

trying to get better at drawing, thought of pokemon platinum, tried to draw Mars
-snip-
i suck at everything

Pro tip:

draw on paper with pencil
light strokes so you don't forget up too much, you can always make them more visible after you're done with your guidelines
please tell me you know how to use guidelines, if you don't then learn how because they're really useful
drawing on paper is a lot easier than with a mouse on computer or even a drawing tablet
but you'll have to use a drawing tablet a lot to get used to it as well, however if you aren't even good at drawing in the first place then learn with paper

I can draw just fine on paper, mouse is what I have a problem with, can't really get a tablet either sooo

I can draw just fine on paper, mouse is what I have a problem with, can't really get a tablet either sooo
What program do you use? All of the art I've posted here is done with a mouse or sort-of-with-a-mouse, so maybe I could give a pointer or two? It may or may not be helpful though because of my method is a bit on the less practical side