Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3482072 times)

Shut up Unova2

why does the robot have hair
how does the robot have hair
It's called a wig, so that the robot can fit in with society

we just gonna ignore how metalliku perfected "it's just my style" pre-emptively and therefore invalidated all criticisms of proportions by making it a robot
what are u talking about lol

we just gonna ignore how metalliku perfected "it's just my style" pre-emptively and therefore invalidated all criticisms of proportions by making it a robot
*snap*

what are u talking about lol
thankfully you have not witnessed it in action yet. godspeed, nix

do you live off of being a richard about peoples art/spritework

i've literally never seen you post anything of your own (maybe you have, it doesn't matter) just you being lame with other people

like seriously. you never justify your points, you throw bullstuff at the wall and just hope people will believe it. you take no efforts to point out why you think anything

i've literally never seen you post anything of your own
he has
it was traced

when is verification going to realize he has actually removed things of value to from the blf and has never actually contributed anything useful

why does the robot have hair
how does the robot have hair
beacuse yes

oops underwater flesh blob

looks like a roblox egg

Sloppy unfinished animation from a few weeks ago, haven't had time to work on it as of late