Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3482078 times)

I drew a map for my D&D campaign

« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 04:13:29 PM by TableSalt »

« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 02:24:42 PM by Biqus »

bad habit!!!!!!

anyway this is the character, tell me if its too complicated

https://gfycat.com/diligentwellwornbufflehead
i get that this is furry stuff but what is it even supposed to be. it's like a chimera, it has bird wings, moth antenna, feather plumes, and a squirrel tail complete with some color completely unknown to anything created on god's glorious earth. it's as if this was graciously slapped together in an attempt to make something as original as possible with the least effort possible

i get that this is furry stuff but what is it even supposed to be. it's like a chimera, it has bird wings, moth antenna, feather plumes, and a squirrel tail complete with some color completely unknown to anything created on god's glorious earth. it's as if this was graciously slapped together in an attempt to make something as original as possible with the least effort possible
thank you unova, very cool

>the least effort possible

thanks 😐

it doesn't need to be anything. its pretty much just brain vomit from when i got bored of the original moth and my other secondlife character 1, 2.
its not a squirrel tail by the way. also, this is my fursona besides the one i portray myself with on social media (which is just business). so its also pretty personal brain vomit 😂

it's not to be original either if you saw all my second life characters - its been a hobby of mine to create 'sonas in secondlife for years - youd know that this is just my style

this is you

unova u should draw somethin dude since yer the master

hes gona draw poopy on purpose :D

yea i knew u couldnt do it unova