Drawings Megathread

Author Topic: Drawings Megathread  (Read 3481505 times)

wip, drawing my top 50 vocaloid songs

I'm at 46/50, almost done

tried just coloring in the sketchy lines instead of drawing over them with smoother lines, really proud of the result
hrnnngngnnnfgfHTRNTNGBNGFes  HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it's very good! you could do a comic in that style, with a bit of shading

Well maybe he shouldn’t have drawn them in the first place.
thats like telling someone not to draw ears because some people want to stick their richard in them

thats like telling someone not to draw ears because some people want to stick their richard in them
Don’t put so much emphasis on the feet. You can have them don’t make it the main focus. It’s weird and gross.

Don’t put so much emphasis on the feet. You can have them don’t make it the main focus. It’s weird and gross.
Dude feet arent even that grotesque. Its like a loving meme special interest, no one actually takes it seriously. PMaker could be posting absolutely foul gutter bottom barrel stuff but its actually just foreshortened feet. Its nothing to fuss over.

we can make the main focus anything we want, you north korean loving acorn

good job you really showed him that you cant take criticism even though you didnt even draw the thing hes refering to

also whyd you say “we” are you and pomp hivemind twins

Jack wants some loli toes too :)

yeah you should draw some nasty special interest research to show them who's boss

also whyd you say “we” are you and pomp hivemind twins
no im his alt but dont tell anybody

it's true, keep it a secret or I'll draw foot special interest art of your OCs