Author Topic: Whats the worst thing someone else did to you?  (Read 2373 times)

Because you're going to become a drunk mother if you do.
because it tastes freekin awful really   

Come on! Say what someone else did to you!
Im not allowed on my computer so I did this on my IPod Touch.

alcohol = 16 and pregnant

Anyways, Worse thing someone did to me was steal my iphone. but that's okay, i nagged my parents to buy me a new one the same day  :cookieMonster:

Lol.
they dont want to catch the furry disease
never heard of that diease

My dad split when I was in kindergarten and I didn't hear a word from him until my grandma (his mom) died in October. He only wants to get back in touch with the family because he wants a piece of the money that's coming from selling the house that my grandma lived in.

My brother Austin told this girl in our P.E. class that I'd do nasty things to her.

alcohol = 16 and pregnant

Anyways, Worse thing someone did to me was steal my iphone. but that's okay, i nagged my parents to buy me a new one the same day  :cookieMonster:

lol u watch tlc lolololololol

In all seriousness, the worst thing that happened to me was that some starfish spraypainted my name on the outside of my school. I got suspended.

In all seriousness, the worst thing that happened to me was that some starfish spraypainted my name on the outside of my school. I got suspended.
Lol. Unlucky.

Why does nobody post after i posted on topics?

beacause you touch yourself at night

worst thing is probably when i was playing (indoor) soccer and someone full-body checked me into a wall and i got knocked out for about 5 seconds. had to go to the hospital.