Poll

Should we bump Caliburn to v4 to make room for the Four-Sword?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Takato14's Sword Pack (I'm back, bitchez)  (Read 106473 times)

Not taking out the Keyblade. Its one of the best models of the pack.

... Though Soul Calibur pretty much owns all of them up the starfish. :cookieMonster:

You bring up Soul Calibur and I couldn't get Yoshi outta my head. Yoshimitsu that is. How about his sword?

You bring up Soul Calibur and I couldn't get Yoshi outta my head. Yoshimitsu that is. How about his sword?

He's fun to fight with.
But yeah, I agree it's time we had a good katana.

Calburn.
Now it's a suggestion.

i love you
yoshimitsu > every other character

xD

Okay, Ill make one of Yoshimitsu's swords. Though it won't be very good; the fun is all in the character.

fixed.

Double Fixed.
EDIT: You should put his glove on the sword.
And it is one-handed, and maybe you should make a swing animation like a horizontal sword slice.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 03:08:06 PM by KetaTheCat »

Am I the only one who noticed that those two swords are different?

I like the second one more, so if I DO end up making a "Caliburn", thats the one Ill do.

About the glove: I could do that. However, I dont like the "horizontal slice" idea, no offense.

Am I the only one who noticed that those two swords are different?

I like the second one more, so if I DO end up making a "Caliburn", thats the one Ill do.

About the glove: I could do that. However, I dont like the "horizontal slice" idea, no offense.

K, I think I'll let takato take care of Caliburn. If he doesn't make it, I will.