Poll

Should we bump Caliburn to v4 to make room for the Four-Sword?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Takato14's Sword Pack (I'm back, bitchez)  (Read 106533 times)

And how the hell do you grip it? It's all blocked by more blade. Holding it where it's not blocked would make it sideways. I never liked Kingdom of Hearts, mainly because it's Disney. Loel.

And how the hell do you grip it? It's all blocked by more blade. Holding it where it's not blocked would make it sideways. I never liked Kingdom of Hearts, mainly because it's Disney. Loel.
Blocheads have no arms...

hey nigr
oi, is it alright if i team up and use the soul caliber model in the "homage" section of my melee set? considering half of them are to be from games, it'd be cool, and it'd be nice too for us both.
i intend to have an homage hit from pretty much every game i've ever played (including the default blockland sword) with the crazy complicated system i have, and this would make it a lot easier.

[REQUEST]

Angeal, Zack's, and Cloud's sword from the FFVII compilation.

Good god, Takato, why are you so... strenuous/pessimistic/mean about this? someone could actually give some good suggestions.
Because I dont want my topic cluttered with pointless "OGM THAT MODEL IZ TU FAKIN HI-PLOY" and "MAEK IT SHURTR!!1!!1!11!!!" posts. And you have no clue what I have to go through to make edits to my models; I would have to practically remake them.

This is all I will say.

It's there.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 06:10:31 PM by takato14 »

hey nigri intend to have an homage hit from pretty much every game i've ever played (including the default blockland sword) with the crazy complicated system i have, and this would make it a lot easier.
You want to use my model? No.

Kthxbai

They're called Gauntlets, which guard your wrists from the blades. Its not as if you have to make your arm actually go THROUGH the hand-guards, duh....

Warning Page strech
* ShadowZero goes crazy
Also army unit was already working on a z-saber from the zero series

Well not just that but can you make one from the zero series.
You know what I'll just edit the model texture so the handle is white.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 10:21:45 PM by ShadowZero »

Im making the REAL saber, not that fugly peice-of-stuff imitation used by the fake Zero.

I'm not sure what it's called, but it looks epic. I'm sure you'd find a name.

I'm not sure what it's called, but it looks epic. I'm sure you'd find a name.
How about a picture thats NOT less than the resolution of my Item Icons. -_-

Progress updates on OP. BigGoron's Sword Started.

Maor pix, maor updates, and maor triple-post goodness.

Progress updated. As you can likely tell, I had LOTS of freetime today.

Quadruple-Post goodness for teh first tiem.

if you scale a blockhead to be human size
that sword would be loving huge
the one with the animation

im not complain im just saying it would

Have you played Ocarina of Time? Because its about that size in that game, too.

More progress updates.

You stole my Quintuple Post :'<