Poll

Should we bump Caliburn to v4 to make room for the Four-Sword?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Takato14's Sword Pack (I'm back, bitchez)  (Read 106537 times)

Once again. MAKE. YOUR OWN. TOPIC.
i just wanted to model it
its not like im getting it ingame

Oh I hate to be of trouble, but the Soul calubur and *sniff* The Master Sword are WAAAAAAY to bid. The master sword is about as tall as a blockhead.

Oh I hate to be of trouble, but the Soul calubur and *sniff* The Master Sword are WAAAAAAY to bid. The master sword is about as tall as a blockhead.
Hm, now. For the last loving time. STOP. COMPLAINING. ABOUT. THE SIZE.

Its just a waste of topic space, and my time which could be spent typing code instead of replying to you.

I've come here to complain about the size

:cookieMonster:

Kojo, you are making me mad.

Now. Remove that picture please. if you want to post it, make your own topic.

Kojo, you are making me mad.

Now. Remove that picture please. if you want to post it, make your own topic.
i just wanted to model it
its not like im getting it ingame
Jeez stop overreacting

I said remove it.
The thing about you is you get mad over stuff that you shouldnt.
He requested it and i made it big woop. Im not doing anything with it and its on the last page anyway.

The thing about you is you get mad over stuff that you shouldnt.
He requested it and i made it big woop. Im not doing anything with it and its on the last page anyway.

And I just asked you nicely to remove it. and a second time not so nicely. Now Ill ask even less nicely: Get it the forget off my topic.

And I just asked you nicely to remove it. and a second time not so nicely. Now Ill ask even less nicely: Get it the forget off my topic.
ok bye

Still waiting for it to be removed.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 07:50:55 PM by Gravity Cat »

Posting because Gravvy told me to.

I know you don't like people complaining about the sizes of the swords, but can you at least tell us why you made them so big?  :o

Sorry if this question has already been answered, too late too lazy to read more.

I made them as accurately as I possibly could to the real things. They only look big because the minifig's leg-to-chest height ratio is practically 1:1 and on an actual person it would be somewhere around 3:1.