Poll

Should we bump Caliburn to v4 to make room for the Four-Sword?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Takato14's Sword Pack (I'm back, bitchez)  (Read 106527 times)

Progress updates. I am so close to finishing the BigGoron's Sword its not even funny, I just cant fix one last code error... GRRR

Takato, you were right. Torque likes to mess up textures... I have to redo the whole thing :S

Takato, you were right. Torque likes to mess up textures... I have to redo the whole thing :S

Damn. D:

Good luck, and good night.

Why should I have to bump this, Im making huge progress :/

you shouldnt release it before you make all swords

now the amazement is gone because everyone has it

Argh! And I can't get the texture for the celtic sword right :C

Im making the REAL saber, not that fugly peice-of-stuff imitation used by the fake Zero.

The Zero in the MegaMan Zero  series is the real Zero, but in a different body, and his old personality suppressed thanks to the years he spent in stasis.

In the fourth Zero game, there are hints of his old personality returning, though it doesn't get time to return fully. :/

I would also like to add that that is Omega's saber that I made, not Zero's.

Nice models btw.

The Zero in the MegaMan Zero  series is the real Zero, but in a different body, and his old personality suppressed thanks to the years he spent in stasis.

In the fourth Zero game, there are hints of his old personality returning, though it doesn't get time to return fully. :/

I would also like to add that that is Omega's saber that I made, not Zero's.

Nice models btw.
Thank you.

But they changed Zero too much. I dont like the new zero.

Man, I wish I could model now, because I would defs make Voldo's Claws from Soul Calibur.
VOLDO FTW.

Thank you.

But they changed Zero too much. I dont like the new zero.
Make Mythos Zero's saber its the one in the Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero Album

Rockman Zero 5 hint?
Also the old Zero is kind of bulky and slow his improved skinny apperance in x8 is pretty close to the new zero.

Make Mythos Zero's saber its the one in the Remastered Tracks Rockman Zero Album

Rockman Zero 5 hint?
Also the old Zero is kind of bulky and slow his improved skinny apperance in x8 is pretty close to the new zero.
Old Zero is better.

Failure image.

Man, I wish I could model now, because I would defs make Voldo's Claws from Soul Calibur.
VOLDO FTW.
They arent claws, they're scisscor hands.

you shouldnt release it before you make all swords

now the amazement is gone because everyone has it
Hm, Im not going to make 24 weapons only for v1, thats just stupid. -_-

Yes I plan on taking this to v6.

Uh, how many poly's is the Soul Calibur sword?

Uh, how many poly's is the Soul Calibur sword?
If you would read the topic, I already said it was around 1300. And thats the most of any of the weapons :P