Poll

Should we bump Caliburn to v4 to make room for the Four-Sword?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Takato14's Sword Pack (I'm back, bitchez)  (Read 105521 times)

The soul Caliber doesn't have enough polys

God stop spazzing.

Sonic is a loving good series. :U
First few games were good. Tails, knuckles, that loving pink thing. More robots. More robots, Big, vector, charmy, some other stuff, blaze silver, God loving damn. Now he's holding 1,000 pounds swords and riding hover-boards and having, just loving horrible, and repetive-ness. 

OK seriously, If you goind to make the Soul Calibur Why not make The Soul Edge Too?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/soul%20edge/Pheonoxion/soul_edge.jpg?o=3

Seems i've Completly Forgotten How to Post Pics.

Ninja Edit: Dammit. WingZero beat me too it. and He had exactly what i had in mind and wanted.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 12:13:09 AM by BlockDie 824 »

I know this is off topic, but how did you get the Master Sword facing down?

The Zelda one and the Soul Caliber or whatever are so high poly that they're ugly.

Master Sword = Twice as tall as Blockheads
That happened to that one that was 5x has high as default player?
The raptor?

Whoo hoo! more awesome stuff from Takato14!

I really like the keyblade. It looks exactly like the real thing. I grew up playing Kingdom Hearts. I also like the Third sword the most. It is absolutely lovey

Uber loving massive pagebump. :3
The soul Caliber doesn't have enough polys
You didnt even spell Calibur right. -_-

OK seriously, If you goind to make the Soul Calibur Why not make The Soul Edge Too?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/soul%20edge/Pheonoxion/soul_edge.jpg?o=3

Seems i've Completly Forgotten How to Post Pics.

Ninja Edit: Dammit. WingZero beat me too it. and He had exactly what i had in mind and wanted.
You also seem to have forgotten what the "Original Post" is as well. If you would actually READ it, you'd see that Soul Edge is already listed.

You know what's funny, Caliburn, and Excalibur are the same swords, just different names.
Read the description. Excalibur is extremely weird/unique in Tomb Raider Legend. Its a freaking deathweapon. I put "Maybe" there because if I make it accurately, it will be the most overpowered weapon in the pack. Lol.

EDIT: Progress updates.

Triple Post goodness.

Read the description. Excalibur is extremely weird/unique in Tomb Raider Legend. Its a freaking deathweapon. I put "Maybe" there because if I make it accurately, it will be the most overpowered weapon in the pack. Lol.

EDIT: Progress updates.

Triple Post goodness.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOMG
Dude. The Tomb Raider Legends Excalibur? I loving love you. That weapon was climaxic.

And I like how as soon as I bring up Soul Edge, everyone else files in after me. =D

EDIT::Which form of Soul Edge? Well. I hope Nightmare. But Which Soul Edge from which game?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 02:56:33 AM by Zoslis »

OH GOD THE AWESOME IT HURTS MY EYES
These are epic. And was that the Hylian shield I saw in the Master sword pic? It would finish my life.

Gunblade?

Or the chainsword?

OH GOD THE AWESOME IT HURTS MY EYES
These are epic. And was that the Hylian shield I saw in the Master sword pic? It would finish my life.

Gunblade?

Or the chainsword?

Can I make that?
Looks like a good challenge!