Poll

Should we bump Caliburn to v4 to make room for the Four-Sword?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Takato14's Sword Pack (I'm back, bitchez)  (Read 106554 times)

Stop.
No. Everyone's inclined to their own interests/opinions. You'd probably do the same thing if guns were involved. Plus,
Quote from: Takato14
(If you download the beta, PLEASE do me a favor and bump the topic. It will make things easier for me in the long run.)
If Tak decides to quit updating this topic, then I'll do so.
On Topic: Bump.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 03:23:11 PM by knuckles31 »

Can't do this alone. Bump.

Argh.

Bump. I'm getting back into modeling guys, so expect a few updates. I've just been busy.

Here are some teaser renders, I'm updating some of the older weapons as well as finishing stuff I started.

Fixed odd texturing and forgety tesselation on the blade, working on the hilt now.

Finished. Gonna put in-game soon.

Throwin' in another suggestion Tak.

Ryu Hayabusa's blade "Dragon Claw" from the Ninja Gaiden Series.

Tak been gone for 8 days.

I might just slip him Kirito's sword so that he can add it to his collection already...

Hello takato,  you and I may have some bad blood, but I hope it's behind us. I have a request for a zweihander(2 handed sword) or in this case, xana william's blade from code: lyoko.

Hello takato,  you and I may have some bad blood, but I hope it's behind us. I have a request for a zweihander(2 handed sword) or in this case, xana william's blade from code: lyoko.
Pecon already has one on his boss battles server.

Pecon already has one on his boss battles server.
Is there anything wrong with having another/a different one?  Did Pecon release his?  If not, why get possibly denied?