Author Topic: MA5C ICWS Assault Rifle  (Read 27228 times)

Then it would be a futureristic CoD game.  Which would be stupid.
because any game with iron sights is automatically cod... iron sights are something put in a game to make it more realistic, if a gun had no iron sights it would be a stuffty gun and no one would use it. and what i'm proposing technically isn't an iron sight, it's more like a thermal scope only cooler because it's from the future.

THIS IS loving AWESOME BUT IT IS CALLED A HALO ASSULT RIFLE STIL MOTHER loving AWESOME
 :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

BUT IT IS CALLED A HALO ASSULT RIFLE
uh, no.

The technical name for the "Halo Assault Rifle" is the MA5C ICWS (Individual Combat Weapon System)

Proof:
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/MA5C_Individual_Combat_Weapon_System

and also, learn how to spell "Assault" correctly

Ok, major breakthrough:

I was looking through Strato's Parting Gift, and was wondering about the way he placed the nodes (joints), and I have now figured out how to stabilize the other joints in the animation, i will update the model for the MA5C first, and soon, so the MA5C's model is soon to be at V7 (currently at V6)

Secondary update:
I have been working on the M6D and I have made the readying and reloading animations, i am currently working on the scripting for it, and it will also receive an animation update, it will come after the MA5C.

Great! I cant wait to try it out

one word:EPIC IM DOWNLOADING TY SO MUCH heres a  :cookie:

I would flatshade it a bit more.Become better at posting Kb.
You to. You to *LOOK AT OTHER POSTS OF HIM*

Quote from: Mediafire
Invalid or Deleted File.
:|

sorry about that, ill fix it ASAP with a new model update