Author Topic: HooHoo Block - Complete handicap, may be alt troll.  (Read 3890 times)

Complete handicap spamming forums

Some of his posts:
Your STUPIDER this is my FIRST POST!!! SO I DONT KNOW ALL THE RULES STUPID NOOB!
:cookie:
Good Thing the mininuke was banned because its a lag machine because i have it! I HAVE THE LINK But u not gona get it becuase i forgot link!!!! oh and thnx for reading here is an extra add on! http://www.mediafire.com/?62kym8nloxws8r0 Heres a pic of ban Hammer!
Coooooool MAKE MORE BUT DONT MAKE THE MINI NUKE! IF YOU DONT I GIVE YOU  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Not to mention the following. The following topic he posted a "colorset" in the faces and decals section. The "colorset" really is a mediafire pack of 2 faces, one of the faces a SHIRT DESIGN.

Discuss the handicap.

Oh wait! There's more! Check out "Age"

He's probrably just 9, acts like one. Lighten up.

He's probrably just 9, acts like one. Lighten up.
Did you not read my second post? He IS 9.

All the more reason to leave him alone, bro. The idiotic rampage of a child on the internet is like a tire fire; trying to put it out will only make it worse. You just got to sit back and watch burn.

KOTH REFERENCE LOLOL

And he has an image of creep Bear. Wtf.

All the more reason to leave him alone, bro. The idiotic rampage of a child on the internet is like a tire fire; trying to put it out will only make it worse. You just got to sit back and watch burn.

KOTH REFERENCE LOLOL
....no, you cover it with a giant glass bowl and let it's oxygen finish.

"ITS GREAT YOU DESERVE <Spam>"
You obviously gave him something he shouldn't have.

At least he's man enough to put his age, which is more than I can say for most people, INCLUDING YOU OP.

At least he's man enough to put his age, which is more than I can say for most people, INCLUDING YOU OP.
I did too

What?
You were complaining about how he's nine when you didn't even give your own age.

Age 9
Also, he deserves a ban, in the first quote, he clearly stated that he didn't read the rules before posting.

You were complaining about how he's nine when you didn't even give your own age.
I HAVE my own age on my profile. What the forget are you talking about?