Author Topic: Discussion of games you went back to after another game sucked  (Read 478 times)

A game I ended up going back to was Modern Warfare 2 or Modern stufffare 2 as some of you dub it. I have to say I made a pretty good choice. I can snipe someone with a Spas-12 Grip and they can't do stuff with their noobtubes. The first game I played since October wasn't starting out well. Then I used a Spas and got very close to a nuke. Now I think that is promising.

The reason I went from Black Ops back to the horrific game we know as Modern Warfare 2 is because reasons are very obvious and I don't have CoD4.

Discuss games you ended up going back to because you were discouraged by another game.

maplestory

mabinogi

latale

blockland

roblox

loz: ww

loz: oot

loz: tp

vindictus

runescape

I might stop playing multiplayer entirely for the COD franchise, I'd only play for campaign.

Ontopic; I haven't really had an experience like this before, although I did stop playing Black Ops just because :I and dropped into the Fallout franchise.  Does that count?

You mean you're really stuffty at Black Ops so you went back to the horribly-balanced Modern Warfare 2?

You mean you're really stuffty at Black Ops so you went back to the horribly-balanced Modern Warfare 2?

The only thing seriously wrong with Black Ops multiplayer is second chance pro.

Any other reasons would be because he sucks at balanced and fair games.

for a reason, i got bored of black ops, and no, i dont suck at it
i went back to mw2
im having stufftons of fun there
imo, unlocking stuff is better than buying it

got bored of monster hunter tri(no it didnt suck at all, i just needed a break)
and went to an old ass wrestling game i have
and made a new badass white guy with a cool goatee and a blonde afro

for a reason, i got bored of black ops, and no, i dont suck at it
i went back to mw2
im having stufftons of fun there
imo, unlocking stuff is better than buying it

MW2 makes me want to choke babies while playing public games.

MW2 makes me want to choke babies while playing public games.
yes its frustrating 80% of the time playing it
grenade launchers
knife runners
ump
queerscope

but there are these rare times when you just start killing everybody in the server because no one is doing anything op
or they suck
also, its way funner to play with friends