Author Topic: "Isar Need Your Help" my ass.  (Read 7092 times)

Psychology? Please. People just need a smack in the face and a turn around in life.

You certainly do.

Psychology? Please. People just need a smack in the face and a turn around in life.

Maybe the people who don't need it.

the fact that he was there is just unfortunate. if fox cared enough to make a drama, he could have just kicked them both. that's what i do whenever idiots stir stuff up on my server.

Common sense there. I didn't see why fox didn't do that.

you're probably just whining because you actually have to exert effort in something.

OP tried to turn the problem on the wrong person :c

This whole ordeal is pathetic, I realise this could be said about most drama topics but this just happened to spark my attention considering it has two topics.

Sheath/IcyGamma, if your Isar tower project thing only survives because of the attention it receives from the Blockland community then you're doing something wrong. If attention is your only driving force then welcome to Drama, you're in the right place. I personally would be proud if anything I created was being saved and traded around because it means that it was good, builds stagnate if they aren't shared (just look at the USSR Afghan build, that still is used today). You could always have avoided this by building in single player or locking your server, you've been here long enough to know what some of members are like.

Night Fox, I don't have much to say about you other than this topic was completely pointless, you just wanted to spark drama and you did. Well done.

Enjoy your Dexter-Mandarkesque slapfight. I spent a good few minutes looking for one on google but it's not worth the effort.

This whole ordeal is pathetic, I realise this could be said about most drama topics but this just happened to spark my attention considering it has two topics.

Sheath/IcyGamma, if your Isar tower project thing only survives because of the attention it receives from the Blockland community then you're doing something wrong. If attention is your only driving force then welcome to Drama, you're in the right place. I personally would be proud if anything I created was being saved and traded around because it means that it was good, builds stagnate if they aren't shared (just look at the USSR Afghan build, that still is used today). You could always have avoided this by building in single player or locking your server, you've been here long enough to know what some of members are like.

Night Fox, I don't have much to say about you other than this topic was completely pointless, you just wanted to spark drama and you did. Well done.

Enjoy your Dexter-Mandarkesque slapfight. I spent a good few minutes looking for one on google but it's not worth the effort.

why should someone have to compensate because everyone is stupid.

Ah, I love when people hop into dramas attempting to act superior by making statements that have already been debated and refuted...

I personally would be proud if anything I created was being saved and traded around because it means that it was good, builds stagnate if they aren't shared (just look at the USSR Afghan build, that still is used today). You could always have avoided this by building in single player or locking your server, you've been here long enough to know what some of members are like.
Got to agree with this part, regardless of the fact that it doesn't address the coming onto another persons server to argue, nor the impersonation aspect.

And I'm really sorry, but I still don't see how the impersonating is "ruining the Isar Tower".
So someone goes to LcyGamma's. The tower is incomplete and not functioning.
They get banned, or whatever.
If they've seen your topic, or heard of what's actually happening at your Isar Tower, surely they will understand they've been conned by someone else?
I don't see how it stops you from being able to host and continue your build, and make your Isar Experience any better.
The people who find the copies a disappointment can just head over to yours if they want to see the real thing.
I'd think they'd notice when there are two IcyGamma's in the Server Lists, hosting two same things.
Or just tell them to set their ServerLists to alphabetical...

And on the stealing aspect, it's impossible to stop. They're not going to be able to use it fully though, nor will they be able to expand on it, or replicate what you're doing new.

I'm afraid that pretty much all BuildStealing/Impersonating topics (Which these are both), just end up with the result of, don't bother caring what they're doing. They're still different and can't match up to you. Correct the people who get confused and carry on.
From the sounds of your popularity with the Tower, anyway, it doesn't seem like you're getting as much a negative feedback, or a drop in traffic as normal.

Even though it's been said also, it's really rude to go to another persons server, to have a rant at a visitor to that server.
You wouldn't barge into a strangers house to have a go at someone you know, who's visiting there.
It's the exact same principle. Ignore him or contact him privately. There's no need to make a scene for other people and ruin the atmosphere of another persons server, especially if you're not going to do anything there in the first place.

I find this topic completely useless, and trying to save your skin from the inevitable.