Author Topic: Invert mouse option for plane control  (Read 5523 times)

I think pretty much anyone who has played a few flight sims is used to inverted y-axis controls in a plane. I know you can invert the mouse in control options, but obviously that's for everything. It's a small pain to have to go in and out of the options menu every time I get in or out of a plane, but I don't think it'd be too hard for someone to add another option somewhere that would only invert the y-axis controls in the stunt plane or just all vehicles.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, try flying the plane with the inverted mouse option checked. Now you can use the mouse sort of like it was a joystick, only the x-axis controls your rudder (yaw) instead of your roll (which are A and D keys). I think it's a lot easier.

I know you can invert the mouse in control options, but obviously that's for everything.
Read what he typed first.

Macro maybe, if thats possible.

Edit: And I mean alt+I would invert it. Not a building macro.

He could just switch it back.
Did you even go back and read the OP after being shot down once for not reading the OP?

Hmm, that might be possible. Maybe.

Err, would you like a key-combo or automatically when in planes? And only the up and down or all of it?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 05:02:34 PM by Aloshi »

If you don't read the first post how the hell would you know what the topic is about. And Btw, its about him wanting a way to have invert for planes only, not for all controls.

Hmm, that might be possible. Maybe.

Err, would you like a key-combo or automatically when in planes? And only the up and down or all of it?
Whatever is easier. I can deal with a key-combo to switch it on/off, but it'd be easier for the users if it were an extra option in the controls menu (i.e. "Invert mouse for vehicles only" option) or in the wrench-menu of the plane itself, or even the spawn point.

It should be an extra option.