Author Topic: Stupid anarchist kid in my school  (Read 11479 times)

page 11 lol

Anyways, compare Chimaira to SpermSwamp. Give me your opinion.

lets compare meat to vegetables, shall we?

wait, no. that would be just stupid.

yes

What about the lemon, he'll feel left out if we compare meat'n'vegetables.

He drew a richard on my hand with sharpie god dammit
and i let him...
Someone told me that when a chick draws on you it means they like you, you might have a potential gay lover.

if you know anything about anything, you would realize that anarchy is loving stupid.
You completely missed what I was saying.

Someone told me that when a chick draws on you it means they like you, you might have a potential gay lover.
Inside, he wants to be brown townly penetrated by one of the big boys in the shower room at the jail.

Inside, he wants to be brown townly penetrated by one of the big boys in the shower room at the jail.
What the forget dude

Well it seems he's an attention whore
I asked him nicely what an anarchist was (Yes i know what it is)
And he explained it as- Somebody with a lack of any central government
I told him to explain further, and he said that's all there is to it.
I said "ok, ok." and continued doing my work

after school i saw him roaming the streets, his head down. he looked like he was on the verge of tears. i told my mom about him, she said he's probably a neglected child or something, since he's always trying to get attention.

What
there's this girl in french class who's always nice and she always draws on me.. she's kinda pretty too.
She also says she's bi
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 05:38:17 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

page 11 lol

Anyways, compare Chimaira to SpermSwamp. Give me your opinion.
They both sound really bad...

I'm an atheist and some of the people at my school keep asking me why I don't beleive in god.

Hahahaha! Kade you made my day.

Is he drawing this stuff in his notebook, If so, steal that stuff and show it to the principal and his parents.

Utter dissapoint in his gay zombie orgy party.