Author Topic: Stupid anarchist kid in my school  (Read 11481 times)

What happens to the fictional characters that internet trolls play as when they are done trolling? Yes, they indeed come to the realm of reality. However, to get to reality, they must first pass through... The Twilight Zone.

*Twilight Zone music*

:cookieMonster:
doodoodoodoodoodoodoodoo

Why...are...they...moving ;-;
Because, text can move...

in the Twilight Zone.
doodoodoodoodoodoodoodoo

Please recite the following to him:

I have personally killed 6,578 men in cold blood while looking them in the eye; jumped on 1,336 live grenades; and stuffed fourteen feet of my own intestine back into my stomach.
If that doesn't scare you out of your frilly pink leotards, guess what: You are an idiot and you hate <Insert Random Whatever Here>.

I want to have a conversation with him  :cookieMonster:

Sounds like one kid I know, from some class I'm not in anymore.

The BL forums straighted out my life a bit. Actually no, don't show him this, for all we know it would become a hell.

At one point he ripped pages from a random bible HE brought to school.
and then tossed it at me what the forget
Ahahaha that owns

Personally I prefer the band The  roosterstompers.

Ahahaha that owns

Personally I prefer the band The  roosterstompers.

Obvious troll

On topic:

Jesus Christ I listen to deathcore, and that stuff he listen to isn't music at all. It's just drums sounds and rape
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 09:55:01 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

Obvious troll

On topic:

Jesus Christ I listen to deathcore, and that stuff he listen to isn't music at all. It's just drums sounds and rape
Oh no!! I actually wasn't trolling there there was a stuffty punk band in Bristol named The roosterstompers.

obvious ronon
i am uncool :(

Don't worry.  In a couple of years after he has graduated high school and gone no where in life, he will see himself clear to ask the government for welfare checks.

Don't worry.  In a couple of years after he has graduated high school and gone no where in life, he will see himself clear to ask the government for welfare checks.
You're assuming he will graduate high school. This guy will probably drop out the day he turns 16.