Author Topic: Block Wars - No Hope "A New Hope"  (Read 23346 times)

I want to finish this, but I'm waiting for v21 to be released because I don't want to be halfway finished with it and have v21 come out and then either shoot with v20 to finish it or have half the scenes in v21 and half in v20.

You guys should all PM Badspot or Kompressor and get them to let me into the Beta lol

Block Wars has broad appeal and all that, so it'll be great advertising! Pssh. Yeah, that'll work.
Wait... the rumored beta version for v21 is real!?

How did you type an Adobe document?  I'm working on my own script for something.
And when I'm done, what software do you recomend for the credits?

I use Celtx. It's a free screenplay writing software that does all of the formatting for you. While it's still imperative that you learn correct script writing technique if you plan to get into the business one day, this cuts the time in half.

I use Celtx. It's a free screenplay writing software that does all of the formatting for you. While it's still imperative that you learn correct script writing technique if you plan to get into the business one day, this cuts the time in half.
Thanks.

ever thought of restarting BlockEye

BUMP!

THIS NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED!

I ISSUE A NEW COMMANDMENT:
XI. THIS TOPIC SHALT NOT DIE!

I could be the voice for uncle owen.

I could be the voice for uncle owen.
Then download the script.
They need the voices before they can even think of recording more.

(Bump)
THIS NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED!

I ISSUE A NEW COMMANDMENT:
XI. THIS TOPIC SHALT NOT DIE!

EPIC BUMP!
FINISH THIS THING, OR SO HELP ME!
(Start a new topic informing everyone that you're starting over because of r1715 (v21).)

Every time I start a new topic I end up getting everyone hyped up over nothing.

This one is fine for now.

Though note, it is true. I've begun working on it again due to recent lovey graphic updates.

Check out Furdle's Gallery topic for motivation.

Check out Furdle's Gallery topic for motivation.

He has some kick-ass builds, man.

OT: I might voice act in here I dunno... I'd be cool though.

MY SABER OF LIGHT KILLS YOU ALL.

I'll do in-game acting and set creation.

If I can.

i can voice act if you ever need it, just hmu