Author Topic: Decollisioner!  (Read 7066 times)

That cannon thing reminds me of MDK2. :3

Also, I thank you, Aloshi, for making this (saved me the trouble of suggesting walk-through bricks :cookieMonster:).

Have a :nes: (at least ten times better than :cookie:)!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 11:21:31 AM by Grimsy »

I agree with badspot, no more different models pls.
Different models make them more proffesional. Adding different wand colours is fine. But it we resort to using green bows then my head asplode.

I don't know how to use colorshift or different wand colors. So pls don't kill flame me. :D

Weren't you going to make that model for me, Deathwish?

Now everyone's doing no collision stuff. (Me, you, Nitramj...) Really shouldn't have mentioned it in that other topic. :/

You just requested the model, and i didn't know what to use it for ;)

Make a button that toggles the collison of the brick, please.

Why? Firing at the brick already toggles that. :\

yea, i agree with what Badspot said.

Lol here's a sound(s) I thought would be good for it :P
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 07:53:06 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Badspot

• Administrator
This thing is terrible because it doesn't check the trust lists, making it the ultimate griefer weapon.  It also spams the chat a with "that is not a brick" uselessly.

getTrustLevel(%obj1, %obj2); returns a value 0, 1, or 2.   0 = no trust, 1 = build trust, 2 = full trust.  You can pass it pretty much any 2 objects.  The projectile and the brick it hits would work well in this situation.

If this doesn't get fixed in the next few days I'm deleting it. 
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 04:30:14 AM by Badspot »

This is most likely a trap. :|

Okay, added trust levels and made it so that super admins can go through with or without trust. I'll make a poll for if I should change this or not. I'll go update the first post in a sec...

I think it might be interesting if there was a version for use during a DM that only toggled collision for a few seconds and could be counteracted by someone else shooting it.  That way you could come through walls into peoples bases.   :cookieMonster:

This topic should be moved to add-ons.

Yeah I saw that already.  Topics for content that has already been released should be in Add-Ons.