6 (18.2%)
Get some sleep
4 (12.1%)
You're not smart enough to take the SATs
4 (12.1%)
All of the above
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: SATs today for me. wat do  (Read 2213 times)

I have a SAT test to take tommorow from 1-5 PM. This is supposed to bring me into a group of nerds that are way above average if my score is way above average. What should I do at 10:10 to help me?

So far, my past encounter was a disaster. The test was supposed to be held at 6 in the morning. My parents ended up forgetting my test which made me go to bed late and having to drive a couple miles to reach a school. The entire 4 hours I could not think from my lack of sleep and I ended up getting sick from all that. If this has anything to do with the topic, this is my fear of tests that go on my permanent record.

Please be serious. I need proper thinking methods for this test
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 09:09:33 AM by ipodmemorizer55 »

Get off the internet and study?

Get off the internet and study?
XD

I was just gonna say something like

"Go to bed late, get up as late as possible and eat a McFatAss for breakfeast, then show up to school late and walk in like you own the place."

Study for something I have no idea about with no knowledge on what subject or the format of the test?

But you're right I should.

Kev I am not allowed in late. Either you're there or you lose the 50 dollars you pay to initially take the test :/

If you don't know the answer to something then don't answer it. They don't subtract points for not answering a question but they will subtract for incorrect answers. Also don't spend too much time on your essay, colleges don't look at that score and it will really stress you out. I ended up with something like an 1800 from all 3 scores.

That makes sense if I were trying to get into college. But I think that would be pretty helpful

But I'm trying to get into a program called P.A or Project Arrow. If I have said this before I'll say it again: this is a program for very smarticle kids that are way above average for their grade level.

If trying to get into a program for smart people is stressing you out, for the sake of loving smart people I implore you just DON'T.

SAT wat
I went to college at age 14.
There are some smart people in this world.

No you didn't.
...Yes I did.
You want me to dig my degree out and show it to you?

Sure, 17 year old girl.

I went to college when I was seven. I was a liberal arts major.
 :cookieMonster:

I went to college at age 14.
There are some smart people in this world.

There are smart people, then there are ridiculously smart people.

Going to college 4 years early lends itself to being the latter.