Author Topic: "Chat" Rooms  (Read 2926 times)

You and three other blocklanders are working on this huge skyscrapers, telling people what to do, and where to go
five people ar over in the corner where they've built ramps, and keep on saying WEEEEEE and WOOOOO and LOL
2 more people are outside worhsiping a sighn that says COW, and building a giant temple arounding, COW Cow, they keep on saying

This is where my Idea comes in, it's like cirtin "chat rooms" so that you don't have to listen to other people talking about things that your not!
you could create three chat rooms, COW, Stunts, And skyscraper, or anything that you want, this is just an example. then have everyone join into the chat rooms. problem solved, as they say, never to return agin.

You could also ban people from chat rooms so that they con't go into your chat room and say "JOIN THE COW, JOIN THE COW!!" and things like that

I thought of this last night, in a dream, strangely.

Use mini Games you can have a different chat in that, But as for blocking the Original chat I say no.

Put everyone in teams and threaten to ban if they use global chat.

oh. I feel stupid now. ooh well, it seamed like a good idea at the time :     (

Suggestion:
 - Admin can create chat rooms
 - Users can choose what chat rooms they want to listen to
 - Users can ignore other Users
 - Admins can't be ignored
 - Chat rooms can be secured with an password

That would be the best I think.

Put everyone in teams and threaten to ban if they use global chat.
Threatening to ban seems a little too much if you ask me.

Am I associated with being ban happy?

Sometimes when I'm in a bad mood I ban people without warning...

never been mean to me :D,
anyways back on topic this would be kind of cool, as a REPLACEMENT to global chat, which would be kind of cool

I guess it could be used for teams, and also it could be annoying when your trying to get into a car and It says "this vieical is not part of this mini-game"