Author Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops Weapons  (Read 9813 times)

Okay, first off, stop with the flaming.

Fine, No credit. I don't really care. I just want awesome guns with realism, instead of the crappy guns that can spray forever. Tier+Tactical is very close, but you still have unlimited ammo. CnS is probably the best for realism right now, but it only has two guns. That's why I started this topic. God, do you guys seriously have nothing better to do than flame someone that is trying to improve the realism of Blockland guns?

And when I said "professional", I meant the good modders on Blockland. Not like someone that I would pay.
Professional means someone who does such work as their profession, it's not just a synonym for 'good'.
Also, if you want realism blockland might not be the best place to look, granted I'd like realistic guns too, but still.
Also also, you are going to get no credit, there's no reason why you would.
Also also also, you're not *trying* to improve anything, just reposting an old set of suggestions.

Why....the forget do we need packs for guns just because a game has them?

some of these guns are too generic
I suggest we make "loadouts" and release them.
Makes more sense.

No offense to anyone that has requested something but..
Why do we ask for so much? Half the mods we ask for have been made, or can be substituted for another mod.

So basically, you'd expect someone to model 30-40 replicas of guns from a game with a stuffload of special features that haven't really been used in Blockland just for you?

I doubt it.

GUNS?

REALISM?

IN BLOCKLAND?

HAHAHAHA

GUNS?

REALISM?

IN BLOCKLAND?

HAHAHAHA

Ditto.

Like I said earlier, let's just go with loadouts.
Makes things easier.

No ones going to make these, even better, without getting any credit for it. Go back to the XBOX, noob.

<gamehere> weapons.

There's weapons out there that you mentioned but they aren't in a nice little pack. Look around and you'll fine some.

Why....the forget do we need packs for guns just because a game has them?

Personally I agree.