Author Topic: BLOKOJET!!!!!  (Read 8116 times)

you know what would be really cool a blokojet i mean ppl would love it it would go great for airforce bases and i was wondering if someone can make one thxs -eat

How about just settling for a plane that can shoot rockets or bullets?

well actually sure if its not one of those stunt planes i h8 those but do you think yuo canmake a regular plane that shoots rocket and bullets for   me?

Is it possible to use proper grammar so you don't sound like an IDIOT?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 05:05:40 PM by Badspot »

You know what would be really cool? A Bloko Jet i mean people would love it, it would go great for air force bases and i was wondering if someone can make it, thanks.

-eat884
That right?

It's right enough Legodude.

Eat, can you specify what you mean? I don't quite follow why you want a jet when we already have a built in jet on the minifigs.

i know its just like a jet figure  would be kooler cuz then you can spawn it and fly around and have fun and can shoot missile and bullets . so i could make my huge bas for the aitfroce

thats exactly what you do in the STUNT PLANE

You can shoot bullets and rockets from a stunt plane, but if your talking about a bigger plane I can't help.

i know its just like a jet figure  would be kooler cuz then you can spawn it and fly around and have fun and can shoot missile and bullets . so i could make my huge bas for the aitfroce
I'm lost here. You can do that with the player jet...

Kooler? Cuz?  What the heck, learn English correctly,

So what you are saying is that you want someone to COMPLETELY MODEL and SCRIPT a plane like a F-22.

You want it to...
Shoot missiles and bullets...Stunt Plane can.
Fly and do tricks...................Stun t Plane can.
Also wtf is a REGULAR plane? I mean there I think is no such thing. Just different types.

It seems you just hate the LOOK of the Stunt Plane.

Oh, he means Jet Plane. I thought he meant jet pack.

OK I MEAN THIS I WANT A PLANE. THE STUPID STUNT PLANE EVERyTIME I TAKE OFF WITH IT IT DOES SOME CRAPPY TRICK I F***ING HATE THAT AND I JUST WANT A REGULAR PLANE LIKE IN RTB TO SHOOT MISSLES AND BULLETS THATS ALL. AND I THOUGHT SOMEONE WOULD MAKE A JET MODEL BUT NOONE COULD SO CAN YOU MAKE A REGULAR PLANE WITHOUT DOING TRICKS AND TO SHOOT BULLETS AND MISSLES????

The plane doesn't randomly do tricks, I'm afraid what you experiencing is pure suckage.