Author Topic: 3 vehicles i would like  (Read 4043 times)

there are three vehicles i want a tank that can shoot out the barrel an army truck like the ones with the cloth tarp over it a ural i think and last a sand rail like the ones they use in the desert to climb hills and in poland but dirt instead of sand. im just a speed maniac that likes to do crazy stunts with cars and blow things up

Yeah... There is a thing called grammar, which seems to escape you. I could not understand anything besides "i want".

i just want the three vehicles i dont really care for my grammar even one of those would suffice

What vehicles are they. Without grammar we can't read it!

A tank?
An army vehicle?
And I didn't understand the last one due to poor grammar.
Why the hell would you want those? They seem pretty pointless to me, and if you really want them that bad go make them yourself.

you know what just screw it im bored

For your sake, I suggest taking the time to carefully construct a post with the use of good spelling and grammar. I'm not saying this to be an ass, but rather to help you. If people can understand what the hell you are saying, it would help.

He wants:
A tank that shoots
A army transport truck, like the one seen on Indiana Jones
and last, a dune buggy, i think =p

two things: one: there are only two in your post. two:learn grammer!

two things: one: there are only two in your post. two:learn grammer!
The irony in that post is killing me.

The third thing he wanted was a sand rail.

http://images.google.com/images?client=opera&rls=en&q=sand%20rail&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Guys, if you can't understand his post, you are the ones who need English lessons.

thx entrepreneur in cookie for you :cookie: