Author Topic: Hold backspace in chat to remove letters  (Read 4953 times)

I always get annoyed by this. Quite annoying to have to click hit backspace for every letter you want to go away, so I would like the ability to just hold backspace.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 04:42:16 AM by Mixmasta »

Yes this was like the first thing I found out on retail..joined and was typing then when I stopped I held backspace....didn't do anything  :panda:.

The backspace, it does nothing! :cookieMonster:

Rofl. It takes away ONE LETTER so I am like "wtf this sucks."

i think if you hit escape it closes the text and all the letters get deleted, but i guess that dosent help if you mess up in the middle of a long sentence :O

Badspot

• Administrator
I noticed this a long time ago but never tracked it down.  Some kind of torque bug. 

Yes, that very annoying

I always get annoyed by this. Quite annoying to have to click backspace for every letter you want to go away, so I would like the ability to just hold backspace.

...Click backspace?...wtf?

I always get annoyed by this. Quite annoying to have to click backspace for every letter you want to go away, so I would like the ability to just hold backspace.

...Click backspace?...wtf?
:(

Press the DOWN button. UP button to recall things you've said. Works like this on console too, same with Age Of Time and all other Torque games.

What happens if you only want to get rid of half your 1000 word message  :cookieMonster:.

But you don't have to press CTRL+A+BACKSPACE. You can just do CTRL+BACKSPACE like kapModifier said.