Author Topic: League of Legends: The almost 100% free RTS like game!  (Read 13530 times)

2 quadras with heimerdinger i ended up carrying my team with a support lol :D

NECRO

I'm thinking about let's playing this thing live on ustream, what do you think

edit: w/e I'll do it anyway I am bored as hell right now
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 01:35:12 AM by Mr. Wallet »

OMG I just played with anivia and tore ashe apart it was great.  :cookieMonster:

OMG I just played with anivia and tore ashe apart it was great.  :cookieMonster:

The fact that egghawk is op and needs no skill

The fact that egghawk is op and needs no skill
She isn't OP. Just wait till she pops her CDs then own her yourself or have another person own her with you.

Edit: Username is DastVolga
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 01:23:10 PM by Volga »

She isn't OP. Just wait till she pops her CDs then own her yourself or have another person own her with you.

Edit: Username is DastVolga

Dat egg under turret dat egg

Dat egg under turret dat egg
Don't be greedy? I know the feeling though, finally you kick Anivia's ass but she has her egg and it's just sitting there under her turret so temptingly...

Woot they're adding replays to LoL! ...eventually!

One problem with replays in most video games is that they don't store literally all the information of a game because the file would essentially have to either be a straight-up video or as big as the entire game itself; otherwise the info in the replay doesn't produce an accurate recreation when run through a game with a different version. For example, if the data is "Dr. Mundo attacks Anivia here and now", and the replay method saves disk space by not recording damage values, then the output is different if Dr. Mundo's base attack damage changes. This has a butterfly effect that makes even minor patches render replays entirely useless.

RIOT has just released an updated patcher that they claim will alleviate this problem and allow replays to work even after the game is patched. This means that they'll finally be able to roll out a replay feature. Here's hoping we get it soon!