Author Topic: Tuesdays  (Read 1122 times)

Tuesday always seems to be the worst day of the week for me.
There always happens some stuff that makes me sad and then the next day it's all better.

Is it just me or does this happen to you guys too?

do you have weekly visits from a violent gang member

do you have weekly visits from a violent gang member
No, I have weekly visits from a violent psychologist

I am sad everyday, so no, it does not.

If there had to be a worse day for me, and probably a lot of others, it would be Monday, since it is the first week back to work/school/etc.

I am sad everyday, so no, it does not.

If there had to be a worse day for me, and probably a lot of others, it would be Monday, since it is the first week back to work/school/etc.
Well, I am fairly sad every day as well nowadays, but Tuesday is really the worst.

Although your schedule can allow this to happen, its probably just how you feel about it now.

My weeks have been just flowing through lately. I think its more due to the recent winter brake and all of the snow days lately

Tuesday: The skin of the week.

Yeah well, I feel like utter stuff.

Tuesdays are even worse than mondays!

Mondays would probably be worse if I had to go to school.

Mondays: Laid back
Tuesdays: Bleh
Wednesdays: Go to hell
Thursdays: Coo'
Friday: Tomorrow is saturday!
Saturday: Ugh I hate saturdays
Sunday: God loving damnit
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 04:44:25 PM by Madmitten »

Tuesday is best day of week.

Mondays: ugh
Tuesdays: :'(
Wednesdays: ugh
Thursdays: ugh
Friday: ugh
Saturday: more ugh
Sunday: some more ugh

Sunday: stuff TOMORROW'S MONDAY
Monday: stuff TOMORROW'S TUESDAY
Tuesday: stuff TOMORROW'S WEDNESDAY
Wednesday: stuff TOMORROW'S THURSDAY
Thursday: TOMORROW'S FRIDAY!
Friday: TOMORROW'S SATURDAY!
Saturday: SATURDAY!