Poll

what do you think about this thread

I love it [/pervertface]
stuff you guys are weird

Author Topic: Your mental sicknesses  (Read 20795 times)

How? Why? What.

It was difficult. Unlike sucking my snake, I couldn't quite reach it. When I'd almost given up hope, I lied up against my bed upside-down then I-
Well, I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

It was difficult. Unlike sucking my snake, I couldn't quite reach it. When I'd almost given up hope, I lied up against my bed upside-down then I-
*shudder*

You are quite a strange one.

im touching my snake right now

ಠ_ಠ
I didn't know this community was so loving WEIRD.

Oh. :o
Like, "gee, I'd sure like to fondle my gentials right about now."?
More like him masturbating to a picture of himself and being like "oh yeah, you like that?"

GOD DAMNIT.
THANKS A LOT.
I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT IN MY MIND TODAY.

steve, way too much detail there.

GOD DAMNIT.
THANKS A LOT.
I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT IN MY MIND TODAY.
NO stuff.

T_T
|  |
|  |

No forget you, you're gross.
Notice how he can already do it to himself.

:D
seriously

way, waaaay too much detail.

T-T
|  |
|  |

See what you stupidly going into detail did? You made poor Altered here cry blood. Hope you're happy, Steve.

See what you stupidly going into detail did? You made poor Altered here cry blood. Hope you're happy, Steve.

:c

seriously

way, waaaay too much detail.
are those red cus i'm blind.