Your mental sicknesses

Poll

what do you think about this thread

I love it [/pervertface]
stuff you guys are weird

Author Topic: Your mental sicknesses  (Read 19987 times)

There was this one time, at band camp,

Exactly how bad is this 'tokyo mewmew' anyway?
mewmew power episode 1 1/2
see for yourself stuff I'm on episode 7 whats wrong with me? does anyone else watch something that makes you feel sick but you can't stop watching it? 

I'm a pretty sensitive person :U

Laugh, because I broke my left ankle twice, my arm once, and my right once.
i mean break as in become a paraplegic

does anyone else watch something that makes you feel sick but you can't stop watching it? 
I watch things that make other people sick.

mewmew power episode 1 1/2
see for yourself stuff I'm on episode 7 whats wrong with me? does anyone else watch something that makes you feel sick but you can't stop watching it? 
Ok so I'm a minute into the episode

It's not really that good.

The hell is wrong with you people!?

I know that's what's weird is I don't really like it but I watch t anyway

after a few more episodes you should be ether disgusted and never watch it again, wierded out and can't stop watching it, or if your a furry already like it.

I know that's what's weird is I don't really like it but I watch t anyway

after a few more episodes you should be ether disgusted and never watch it again, wierded out and can't stop watching it, or if your a furry already like it.
There's anthropomorphic people in it?

There's anthropomorphic people in it?

Quote from: Wikipedia

Anthropomorphism is a term coined in the mid 1700s[1][2] to refer to any attribution of human characteristics (or characteristics assumed or believed by some to belong only to humans) to animals or non-living things, phenomena, material states and objects or abstract concepts. Examples include animals and plants and forces of nature such as winds, rain or the sun depicted as creatures with human motivations, and/or the abilities to reason and converse. The term derives from the combination of the Greek ἄνθρωπος (ánthrōpos), "human" and μορφή (morphē), "shape" or "form".

As a literary device, anthropomorphism is strongly associated with art and storytelling where it has ancient roots. Most cultures possess a long-standing fable tradition with anthropomorphised animals as characters that can stand as commonly recognised types of human behavior.

I'm not sure that that quite fits since their humans with animal characteristics instead...