Poll

what do you think about this thread

I love it [/pervertface]
stuff you guys are weird

Author Topic: Your mental sicknesses  (Read 19994 times)

It was difficult. Unlike sucking my snake, I couldn't quite reach it. When I'd almost given up hope, I lied up against my bed upside-down then I-
Well, I'm sure you can figure out the rest.
that's how I tried sucking my richard...it worked...but not before I'd strained a muscle in my neck :(

I jerk off (and still do) to crazy love scenes...I come up with in my mind.

Most involve characters from books/movies.

that's how I tried sucking my richard...it worked...but not before I'd strained a muscle in my neck :(

Hao2do?

I take "natural" to a new level
I take natural to hell and back. I abuse the right of it to be natural. If natural was a human, It would be my bitch. If procrastination was illegal I would have been in for life 10,000,000 times.

I take natural to hell and back. I abuse the right of it to be natural. If natural was a human, It would be my bitch. If procrastination was illegal I would have been in for life 10,000,000 times.

HOLY forget HAO2DO!

Even if I didn't just down a whole 16 ounces of Rockstar without food or whaterv ing hours, I'd still feel like shoot liikong at this sthread

I was using a friend's  thing, I was too big for it
More out-of-context fun.

I can only fap for like 5 minutes or less then I stop. :c

I`m a sick bastard.

The difference being, one is a job and the other is a mental sickness!

The difference being, one is a job and the other is a mental sickness!

You win.

I drank my piss once, then I spat it out.

After masturbating for a  ong time once, I went in the shower to ejac and when I came, my semen hit me in the eyelid. Was pretty gross.